July 14, 2014

AMSTERDAM FASHIONWEEK PART III


ENG: Goodmorning, today I want to share some pictures of my third day of Amsterdam Fashionweek with you guys. Yesterday evening I went to the Tony Cohen show and it was amazing. I really loved some pieces of the collection and want to have them right now, in my closet. What about the plain but beautiful jacket in picture seven? What I was wearing? I chose to wear my black see through dress with strapped heels. I have to hurry right now, it's Monday so work is calling! I keep you posted! To all the loyal readers via Google Friends Connect! Go quickly tBloglovin.com! Next week, I'm a Wordpress girl and no longer Google Frieds Connect for this site!

NL: Goedemorgen, vandaag een kleine impressie van mijn derde dag Mercedes Benz Amsterdam FashionWeek. Gister avond was ik aanwezig bij de prachtige Tony Cohen show. Ik werd verliefd op sommige items uit de collectie die ik eigenlijk meteen in de kast wil hebben hangen. Wat vinden jullie bijvoorbeeld van het simpele colbert op foto zeven wat Kim Feenstra draagt?  Benieuwd wat ik zelf droeg? Ik koos voor een simpele doorschijnende jurk en strapped hakken. Ik moet nu opschieten, de plicht roept want het is maandag! Aan alle trouwe lezers van Google Friends Connect! Ga snel over op Bloglovin.com! Volgende week ben ik een Wordpress girl en dus vervalt Google Frieds Connect voor deze site!

.

9 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures dear! thx for sharing.
    enjoy!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ziet er weer schitterend uit Chloe,mooie outfit,en gave foto s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Feenstra ziet er super uit!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave collectie! Jouw jurk is ook erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's! Erg leuk jurkje wat je aan hebt!!


    X Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziet er zo gaaf uit allemaal! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, so nice fashion show!!
    http://www.wecocktaildress.com/tags/wedding-dresses-with-red-trim-t-90/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...